Shree Giriraj Hospitals provides ambulance services to transport patients to the hospital in emergency situations or for scheduled appointments.
- The ambulance services are fully equipped and available 24/7 and can be requested by calling the hospital's emergency helpline.
- The ambulance services are staffed by trained medical professionals who can provide medical assistance and support during transportation.
- In addition to emergency transportation, the hospital also offers non-emergency ambulance services for patients who require medical transport for non-urgent medical appointments or procedures.
- These non-emergency ambulance services can be scheduled in advance by contacting the hospital directly.
- By providing both emergency and non-emergency ambulance services, Shree Giriraj Hospitals ensures that patients can access the medical care they need, regardless of their medical condition or circumstances.
- The hospital's ambulance services help to ensure that patients can receive timely medical attention, which is essential in many cases for successful treatment and recovery.